5 REASONS WHY YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT
- Be Professional – If you want to be treated like a professional, you must look like a professional. Period.
- It Will Help You (and others) Take You Seriously – Headshots prove to a future business partner that you are professional and take yourself seriously. Anyone can take a selfie, but not everyone takes their job seriously enough to have professional headshots. The immediate impression that a studio head shot makes is that you are an absolute professional.
- Gives Your Business a Personal Touch – By having a professional portrait on your “about us” or “bio” page, you can give your business a personal touch. Let’s face it. Most people want to see a photo of the person with whom they’re doing business. When you include a portrait on your website, your business becomes more personal, making it look more human.
- You’ll Be Remembered – By including a memorable professional photo on your social media accounts, you allow people to put a face to a name, meaning you are more likely to stay top-of-mind to the important people who look you up, whether before or after you meet.
- You Have One Shot – Pun intended. In this fast-paced, digital world, contacts are often too busy to read more than a few lines of your resume. A good headshot is your best chance to make an instant (and positive) first impression. Don’t waste it.